Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Socktober Fest?


I suck at Socktoberfest. It is officially ending today and I have nothing to show you. O.K. I did finish one sock. I didn't even cast on for the other one yet. They are the broadripple socks that my mom told me she didn't want. I want them. The one I finished is snug but I'm keeping it. I'm not sure if finishing the one sock counts since I started it in like June. Five months for one sock. That works out to about one pair per year. I have come to find, by participating in this celebration, that I am not a prolific sock knitter. Not that I don't like it. I really only knit socks while traveling or at
U of M hockey games. Well, I knit socks while traveling if I don't have another project that I have a deadline for - often self imposed. I am giving you these pictures that I took from a sock website since I have not picture of the finished single sock.
Happy Halloween Everyone.

No comments: