Sunday, October 01, 2006

Here!

Hi, it's me. I'm in Pennsylvania visiting the folks. Saturday there was a surprise anniversary party for the in-laws and then Saturday night there was a surprise birthday party for my dad.
There is a surgery scheduled for Tuesday for my father in law and then we're hoping to be home again on Friday.
I don't know how to post pictures from my mother's computer so I'll give you all the wild party details when I get back.
There is some knitting and spindle spinning happening in small bits of time so I'll also hopefully have some show and tell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dinner was great last night. I came home and read some of your blog but did not get a chance to comment.

I love the Lily of the Valley Shawl is stunning! I will of course be checking back in, maybe I will get some inspiration to knit, well finish learning to knit.