Friday, October 27, 2006

Do You Think the Blues Brothers Would Come?

Just a short story for today.

While I was gone to Rhinebeck my charming husband went to the UofM hockey game. He left our children with my very good friend Dana. (Who by the way has been my great advisor along with Kelle throughout this "I'm getting my own spinning store" adventure.)

Dana, a new gramma, loves Maggie and Ryan and loves to talk to them. Somehow Maggie was talking and told Dana that she was going to have a harmonica party. Dana, not being sure what you do at a harmonica party couldn't help but ask. She was hoping to bring her Kazoo.

"Maggie, what do you do at a harmonica party?"

"You light eight candles."

"Where did you hear about this?"

"The blue kangaroo guy on Blues Clues."

So everyone, the holidays are approaching. Get your knitting done and Happy Harmonica.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the late nite giggle :)