Monday, November 20, 2006

Overwhelmed


So, It's 8:30.

Today I made 6 curtain panels, worked at the shop for 6 hours, bank, post office, home school with Maggie.

Tomorrow the list is stupid.
Home school, take Penny to the kennel, pick up the pies, pay bills for the store and for home, pack for all of us, 2 more curtain panels, pack my knitting, work at the shop from 3 to 8 PM.

Wednesday it's in the car by 6 AM so we can get to my parents' house by 6 PM and then begins the usual holiday madness that is our home/birthplace.

Thursday - Help mom make dinner in the morning. Open gifts - pretending it's Christmas day. Eat dinner at about 1PM. Dessert at about 2. 3PM Leave Shearer Elegance and head to Delaware. Have dessert again. Open more gifts - pretending, ya know.
7:30ish it's back on the road to go to my parents'.

Friday I have big plans for spinning. I think I'm taking the Little Gem along. Saturday probably back to Delaware for one last visit and Sunday morning hop in the car to come back home to Michigan so I can be in the shop Monday morning.

I have plenty to do next week too. Saturday the 2nd is my Grand Opening. I'm going to get some of the best little desserts ever and I have plans for some cute little fibery type gifts for anyone who attends.

Isn't Christmas coming? When am I going to get to that?

1 comment:

hesira said...

Oh the madness! Keep your head on, and have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving. Be careful on the roads!