Sunday, November 19, 2006

A Collage of My Week

I have a lot of pictures.


I've been spinning at home a little. I need the peacefulness of it. Even when the younguns are squealing. I'm back to the wensleydale. It surely is my favorite wool to spin. The Schacht-Reeves wheel ain't bad either.
Like butta.

I got three Schacht wheels in to the shop this week. Two double treadle and one single treadle.
Beautiful.
I also made up some more little gift boxes with patterns from Interweave Knits and enough wool to make a project. I'm thinking of the significant others who might need a gift for their fiber addicted significant others and who may not have clue about where to go with it.


Friday was Ryan's birthday.


We went to see the Escape Claus - where he was quite good for a three year old. Then he wanted to eat dinner at Red Robin. He loves it there. There was a little argument because Maggie prefers Chili's. Since it was Ryan's birthday he was the winner.

Anyway, here is Ryan's birthday sunday.






Here is Ryan.

As soon as they started clapping and singing under the table he went.









Saturday night our favorite party guests, Dana and Jerome, came over for a little celebration at home.

Here is the birthday boy opening his ginormo costco size Tinkertoys. His dad said - and this is an exact quote - "What were you thinking?"



And here is the part of the party that was for mommy.

Coldstone ice cream cake. This cake will definitely chase away the crabbies.

This is the reason that the Weight Watchers plan, she is not working for me.
How any points are in that slice of deliciousness?
















Thursday I went with Dana to my favorite fabric store of all time - Fabric Gallery. This is a fabulous shop with the most helpful people of all time. These people actually know how to sew!
The buttons, oh, the buttons. Fabric for touching and if they don't have it they will get it for you.
I've been shopping here since I moved to Michigan and I can't say enough good things about the place.
We got some lovely beaded fabric for Dana. Her son is getting married in December and I have to make her a skirt. It will be fabulous.

1 comment:

hesira said...

Happy Birthday to Ryan. I want some of that cake!

Looks like you had a great week.