Sunday, March 08, 2009

Birthdays and Trips and Visits

So let's go back in time a little to mid February. There was a party at the shop for my happy birthday. I love throwing parties for myself. Chelsea did the decorating. I bought the snacks.
And then we waited for people to show up.

It was an orange and pink theme and there were discount cards with surprise discounts inside.
Later Evil Michelle brought me a completely home made red velvet cake that was delicious!
It was a great party. People did actually come and share the love and I turned thirty fourteen.

Then there was the trip to PA:-(

When we got back there were some unexpected events and plenty of crap so I needed a mini vacation so I headed south to Ohio.
Abby taught me how to spin.
Ryan played with tiny umbrellas and drank as much root beer and Vernor's as he could.
This is the living room even after we cleaned it up...so imagine how we trashed her house.
And I petted my pretend cat a lot.

There was plenty of spinning and lots of just hanging around. I tried to confiscate some stuff and actually did manage to make it out of the house with some great stuff. The food is always good at Abby's and the feeling is always relaxed. I love to go there.

Ryan and I drove back on Friday and Saturday we were back in the shop.
Poor Sandra came for her second lesson and the shop was full of naughty girls. I did my best to impart the spinning wisdom in the midst of the naughtiness.
Tracey came and so did Karen but I didn't get a good photo of her. They both promised to come back soon...we shall see.
Naughty, Naughty Kat came all the way from Holland because of love. She would kill me if I put the picture of her cause it was terrible. Carla, Erica and the Queen of Moist herself all came as well as Jillian's neighbor Kathy who needs to get together with spinners more often.

Did I forget anyone? it was crowded and naughty and fun and just what I needed.
And there's the Chelsea, looking cute at her perch.

So tomorrow I am going to have a tiny bit of myself removed and I am prepared to feel better and I will have less gall. Just sayin'

For those of you waiting on a shop newsletter, I promise it is coming. There have been too many happenings and I have been overwhelmed. Things will be back to normal soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like a great birthday party! Wish I could have been there...

Anonymous said...

Glad you finally got your day with Abby. She is soup for the soul. Hope you have a much less eventful spring.
~Lisa