Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Fixation

Time is going by so fast. Not enough hours in the day to do the things I want to do let alone dishes and cleaning toilets.
There has been spinning and some knitting and I've got the loom warped for my next weaving project but, alas, no pictures. I'll take some on Saturday - which will be my next time in the shop.
Also on Saturday is my first workshop. I've got Barb Kemp coming to teach an introduction to Punch Needle Embroidery class. Not a lot of people signed up but I think that's because I don't have any store samples of finished projects. I tried but I think I'm stinkin' it up with this.
All of this and I've been preoccupied with my husband lately.
Yes, he's out of town this week but we've been keeping in close touch by phone and email.
I don't have a whole lot to talk about and no pictures (due to my latest obsession with my honey) but I didn't want to continue to neglect the blog as I have been doing with the rest of my life.
I promise a new update on Sunday night - can't promise anything before that. Lou is coming home Friday.

No comments: