Monday, January 21, 2008

mmmmmmmmmohair

I don't have much to write about even though things have been so busy lately but it's more of the same and I'm so close to finishing a sweater I'm knitting I really want to go do that right now. So...Here's a couple of pictures of some fooling around I did at the shop when I was supposed to be doing work before I left for Disney World. It's kid mohair plied with a strand of silk thread from Henry's Attic.

And the beauty shots in the snow. I'm not usually a fan of the thick and thin yarn but this stuff feels so soft and looks so pretty. Looks like mitten cuffs or a hat band or a sweater collar to me.

If you want to read something interesting go check out my sister's blog at www.meatgel.com. She's hilarious. or Brittney's blog at http://hotsietotsie.blogspot.com.

I'll be back with new sweater photos in a day or two.

No comments: