Friday, February 16, 2007



I haven't been posting because I keep forgetting to take pictures.

I started a new project today from Knit 2 Together. I don't know what it is and I don't know what yarn I'm using. I'm in bed and I'm warm and I'm not getting out. Tomorrow I'll have a picture and all the info you want.

I've made no progress on the Forest Path Stole because I've been weaving and spinning and planning to start other things.

Tomorrow is my Drop Spindle workshop. I'm a little nervous. I hope it all goes well. It's my first all day workshop where I'm the teacher. I know how to use a drop spindle. I love doing it and I'm pretty good at it - if I do say so myself. But I'm worried about translating what my hands do into the English language in an intelligible way. I've read all I can and have enough spindles to try out so if all else fails...I'll tell jokes.

I'll be back tomorrow I promise with all of the rest of the story.

No comments: